Most of people don’t know that performance of our daily activities depends on our core. If our cores are not strong enough we fail to perform daily activities. Numerous study show that Americans spend average 56 hours in a week just sitting which make their cores week and make performing of daily task tougher than they look. This shows importance of strong cores.
It is necessary to give primary focus on making cores strong. Make habit of doing core workouts at home in your idle time. By doing this will not only give your body a perfect shape but also increase your body metabolism, make you agile and prevent you from pack pain.
If you have busy schedule or don’t want to pay expensive gym fee and still want to make shaped body with strong cores than we are going to share core workouts that can easily be perform at home and requires no tools.
Spider Man Plank
When it comes to work on cores than plank is to be considering most effective workout at home and it is simple to execute. As the name suggest it is simple plank with spider man pose and 2.0 version of simple plank.
This exercise not only strengthen your body and but also a right choice for those who want to have six abs. You don’t need to go to gym to do spider man plank when you can do at home
- To start spider man plank, keep your body in position as you do in pushups. (Lying down and support your body with both hands).
- Now, slightly change your position. Support your body with elbows instead of your hands and stretch your legs out.
- Your body should be perfectly straight.
- To perform spider man plank, bring you right leg toward your right elbow and then take your leg back toward startup position. Do same with your left leg. That makes One rep
- Try to make at least 10 reps by repeat this action again and again.
Low Abs Reverse Crunch
Low abs reverse crunches are easy to perform and safest exercise for lower abdominal region. This exercise is suitable for those people who experience back pain while working out other abs exercises. It relaxes your lower back muscles and reduces stress.
- Lay on ground or flat surface in such position so that your feet touch ground firmly and your hands should be underneath your head.
- Bend your knees and bring close as much you can to your buttocks.
- Keeps raising your thighs high until they become perpendicular to ground
- Slowly, roll your hips toward your chest. Exhale your breath while rolling your hips. It exactly the same that you are touching your chest with knees.
- Try to close your knees as much you can to chest
- Once you achieve desire position, hold that position for a second or two.
- Now, try to reverse your action and bring your body to startup position by inhaling your breath slowly.
- Repeat this action until your desired amount of repetition.
Bicycle crunch should be in your core workout list as it gives strength to your muscles and make strong your cores. This exercise focuses on three things abs, cores and hips. It also brings abdominal muscles in to the play.
- Lie straight on the floor.
- Stretch your arms along your body at both sides.
- Stretch out your legs straight.
- Lock your finger and move your both hand under head keeping your elbow out.
- Raise your thighs so that it becomes perpendicular to ground and calves should be parallel to ground.
- Now lift up your head and touch your right elbow with left knee while moving your knees toward you head. At the same time, do straight your right leg so that is should be parallel to ground but it should not touches the ground.
- Do the same with left elbow and right knee to make one rep.
- Repeat again and again till you perform desired amount number of rep.
This exercise is very simple to do and requires no equipment. It focuses on lower abs, upper abs and obliques. It must be consider for improving hamstring flexibility and strengthen your cores. It is completely safe because floor supports your body.
- Lie on the floor on your back
- Stretch your arms and legs outward diagonally so that your body creates an X shape.
- Now starting raising your right leg toward ceiling until your right led become perpendicular to ground.
- Next, lift up your head and shoulder while lifting up your left arm.Exhale your breadth while doing this step
- Touch your right leg with left arm.
- Now, Inhale your breath while lowering yourself back with control. Repeat the same action but this time with left leg and right arm.
- Repeat these actions again and again until you achieve desire amount of repetitions..
Swiss Ball Roll
Swiss ball roll is very efficient and effective exercise to strengthen your cores and give stability to your triceps and shoulders as well. Particularly rollout exercise is more effective for those people who want to improve their abdominal, regain abdominal strength and upper arm area.
- Down your knees on flat surface and place Swiss ball in front of you.
- Get your both hands on ball. Ball should be far enough so you can easily approach the ball.
- Now, focus on you abs and roll ball away from your body as far as possible. Exhale your breath while doing this step
- Once done above step, roll back your action to start up position. Inhale your breath doing this step. This is one step.
- Try to make 10 reps by repeating above actions.
It seems difficult to perform but in reality it is not. Biggest challenge in this exercise is balance your weight while working on your muscles.
- Get down on your knees on flat surface. Lean your body to the right side with support of palm on ground
- Maintain your balance after that do straight your legs and toes should be in pointing position.
- Place you left hand on your ear and you elbow should be out pointed toward ceiling.
- Slowly bring your leg so that It matches the height of your hips, during this straight your hands outward and keep your palm above your leg facing forward.
- Pull your left rib cage toward your hips while looking out your palms
- To make one rep roll back your action to starting position
- Repeat these steps again and again to complete your desired sets.
Abdominal hold targets your abs and your arms. It looks weird exercise because it involves sitting on high chair with support of your palms. This exercise will not only make your cores strong but also give you tone arms.
- Find a chair or stool with 3 to 4 steps.
- Sit on the chair and place your both hand at edges of chair.
- Try to lift your butt high with support of your hand.
- Now, lift your legs 2 to 3 inch up from ground.
- Once you get desire position, hold that position for 5 to 10 second.
- Roll back your action to starting position
- Repeat these steps again and again to make a set of 10 reps.
Make habit of doing these core workouts. These are beneficial for both men and women. People who want to work on their abs along with their cores should consider these workouts as these workout can be easily perform at home and require no equipment.